Thursday, November 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 24, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Happy Thanksgiving my friends! As we enjoy this day of giving thanks for what we have and spending time with family and friends I would also like to thank you for stopping by and checking out whatever it is I may to share with you. 

This morning I set out to shoot a sunrise over Valley Forge. It's been a while and I don't work today so I thought it would be nice. Nature on the other hand had other ideas. And one of them was clouds. But I didn't let that discourage me. After all I was at one of the prettiest places around full of open space and lots of history. So instead of a sunrise please enjoy this.


This is one of my favorite scenes and I often try to make it just a little bit better. And while there is room for improvement I like it. Hmm, perhaps a black and white version would be nice...

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday November 23, 2016

Thanks for stopping by folks and have a very Happy Day!

Until next time...

2 comments: