Friday, November 25, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 25, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I shoot a lot at Valley Forge. And very often I share the same scene taken at different times. I believe that no place is the same twice. But sometimes I come across a place or composition that I have pretty much ignored for one reason or another. Or sometimes there are changes made by the National Park Service. They do try to keep things fresh where they can. But these changes are often subtle. Yesterday I came across one. And I shot it. But today I would like to share a view that I saw just before I did.


I made a quick glance to my left and I knew I had to capture this.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday November 24, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I agree about different views. You can look at something,the come back & have a totally different perspective.

    ReplyDelete