Sunday, November 27, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 27, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As many of you may already know I set out early on Thanksgiving morning to shoot the sunrise. And you also know that the sun hid behind a heavy layer of clouds. So, no sunrise shot. Fast forward to this morning. Kim and I were in Atlantic City and we happened to have a perfect view over the ocean. And this time the sun was shining nice and bright.


Combine the bright sunlight and a new camera that I am still getting used to and it adds up to a little difficulty in grabbing the perfect shot. I am not totally pleased with the colors but I still like it. What are your thoughts?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday November 26, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love this shot! Colors are great, nice contrast with the dark water.

    ReplyDelete