Sunday, November 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I'm sure you have heard by now that the Moon is going to be the closest to the Earth that it has been in nearly 70 years. It's been all over the news for days now. And as it rose above the horizon tonight I was ready to go. Unfortunately it was positioned behind some trees at first so my line of sight was blocked. But instead of letting that ruin my image I gave it a go came up with this.


And a little bit later I had a clear shot. Though by this time it was not as large in the sky it was nice and clear.


From what I understand the Moon should appear very large at around 6:22 am tomorrow morning. I'll try to be ready but I hope I have a clear shot. If I do I'll be sure to share it with you.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday November 12, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I forgot all about it! I'll try to get up early to see it tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the moon with the tree better,once you know what it is. It's such a different perspective...As for the black & white vs color? I like both.Not to be wishy washy but if the subject has high color value(like autumn leaves) color of course. I do really like what you are doing with the b & w.
    Sometimes it can add a 'depth' that color can't.Shadows can add highlights that draw one in...keep experimenting!

    ReplyDelete