Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday View - 21 November 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? It's pouring here. It was supposed to start raining around 3 but I guess Mother Nature didn't get the memo because it started around noon. But though it's raining  now the morning was pretty clear. And I was able to take advantage of it and grab a lot of good shots at the Cafe. We had cardinals, blue jays and even a woodpecker and a few others in between. And of course we had squirrels. So for today's view I would like to share these.







That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Is that a chair that the squirrel is sitting on? Wow! In the last 2 photos with the cardinal, are those
    woodpeckers? I miss the black & white one! These are super! Good shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an old corn cob holder that the squirrels like to sit on. Those are finches with the cardinals but I did get some pictures of woodpeckers that I will share soon. Thank you!

      Delete