Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday View - 12 November 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Although I have more to share from the bird blind and some really good shots at the Cafe I made yesterday I am not posting any of them today. Early in the afternoon I decided to set up at the oak tree in the front and put some peanuts out for the squirrels. And I wasn't disappointment. Neither were the squirrels. For today's view I would like to share a few of the many good shots I got.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. They are all good, but I like the last two best. Never saw a feeder like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is actually an old corn Cobb feeder with the screw that holds the corn on missing. The squirrels like to sit on it

      Delete
  2. The feeder is cool! Great way to re -purpose. I'm always surprised at how athletic squirrels are!

    ReplyDelete