Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday View - 20 November 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share a few random shots from this past weekend.

This first one is kind of an action shot of one of the Cafe squirrels about to push off of the oak tree with an acorn in her mouth.

I'm including these next three because they are kind of rare in November. The dandelion seeds look unusual amongst fallen leaves. The daisies though are doing way better than I would have ever thought. We have had some pretty cold nights but they just stand strong. They belong to a neighbor who let me photograph them.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. These are really good pictures. They all evoke a feeling of coziness. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'action' shot of the squirrel! Good catch! Could be why I like daisies so much, though
    I've never seen them last this long.

    ReplyDelete