Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday View - 30 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well I was up nice and early on what turned out to be a very clear morning. A very cold morning but very clear too. It was 31°F when I woke and made it all the way to 34°F by the time I headed to the park to shoot this morning's sunrise. But though it may have been cold it was a worthwhile trip. I got a few good pictures of the sun but there was so much more. And I will be sharing some of it over the next few days. For now though here is the sunrise.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. You & your camera are one! My favorite the the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sure at first but I really like the golden light on the grass

      Delete