Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday View - 8 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What a difference a week makes. Last weekend it was seasonable and rainy and today it is seasonable and sunny. Very sunny in fact. And I just had to get out and shoot for at least a little while so I jumped in the car and headed for Morris Arboretum. Since my last trip there I have wanted to get back and photograph more of the wetlands. So that's just what I did. I didn't even visit the main trails this time. I got a lot of good stuff too. And for today's view I am sharing three with you. On this visit I saw a lot of birds and even a bee or two that are sticking around until the warm weather is done for the season.



Stay tuned because I have some really good stuff to share.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment