Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday View - 23 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I set out this morning with a little hope of catching a sunrise. But as most of you in the Philadelphia and suburban region probably know there is way too many clouds for the sun to break through. So since I was at the park I decided to shoot a bunch of Autumn pictures. But I am not sharing them today. I have a some work to do with them. So for today's view I am sharing some images I made this morning right here at the Cafe. We had plenty of guests grabbing a bite to eat trying to beat the rain we are supposed to see today. I just hope the rain doesn't delay the ballgame this afternoon where I hope the Phillies win the National League Pennant and move on to the World Series. Go Phils!





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment