Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday View - 16 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Good morning (or good whatever time you are reading this) my friends. As usual I was up nice and early today and had plenty of time to get myself over to the park to shoot what turned out to be a beautiful sunrise. There was just the right amount of clouds and a perfectly clear path in the sky for the sun to show itself. Of course it was a little chilly but that's to be expected this time of year. I got a lot of shots this morning and had a lot to look over but I think I've picked the best to share with you. So take a look and as always feel free to let me know what you think.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. The order of the photos made me feel I was actually watching it rise!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete