Saturday, October 22, 2022

Saturday View - 22 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is three photos I shot this past week. The first two are images of the night sky. I have learned that shooting the night sky when the Moon is present can be difficult but not impossible. At least that's the way it has been using the built in scene mode on the Canon G9X Mark II. The Moon provides a good amount of ambient light that washes out the stars the camera is trying to capture. As such the exposure time is longer making the scene brighter. As bright as daylight actually. But I was able to grab a couple acceptable pictures that I am sharing here. Be sure to click on these and actually any image I share. They are large and may take a moment to load but the result is a better view.


This next shot is the Moon. I set up on a tripod this time and got a much clearer image.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment