Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday View - 10 October 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we continue with pictures from my latest visit to Morris Arboretum. This time I am sharing a few shots of some wildflowers and leaves. The first two shots are similar and I don't know which one I like better. If you would please let me know your opinion.

I think I would actually like to combine the two shots and use the motion of the petals in the wind in the first but the composition of the second.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. I agree it would be good to have a combination of the first two. But I think I like the first one a little better. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last photo,of the leaves, best. Had trouble loading,no movement (breeze).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Some of my images are rather large and do take time to load.

      Delete
  3. Hard to decide, but I think I like the first photo best

    ReplyDelete