Thursday, January 23, 2020

Throwback Thursday View - 23 January 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us to January 23, 2017 at Valley Forge National Park. As you can see it was a rather dreary cold day. Well, I didn't actually shoot this on the 23rd but rather a month earlier. It was still Winter though. And probably cold. You can Click Here to see my original post. Also, though he is no longer with us I would like to say happy Birthday to my Dad who would have been 94 today. 'Till we meet again :)



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I recognize the tree that is one of your favorite "subjects". Am I right? It has character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of them. I have a lot of shots of this very scene. Especially sunrises.

      Delete