Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday View - 21 January 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

A week or so ago I was in a local grocery store and there was a nice selection of bulbs as I walked in. Flower bulbs that is. And although we have more than enough flowers taking up most of our windows I couldn't resist getting another. So I picked up an iris. Not that you could tell because here was no flowers just a few stalks coming up out of the dirt. When I got home I stuck it in our front window and watered it and over the next few days the leaves grew longer and longer. Then one day when I got home Kim asked if I had noticed the flowers. I asked "what flowers?" and she said the iris. And to my delight it had taken off very well. So for today's view I would like to share this photo I made this afternoon after work.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Guess it's true. All one needs is food,water,a little sun and LOVE! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't take credit for it's beauty, just for sharing it :)

      Delete