Thursday, January 30, 2020

Throwback Thursday View - 30 January 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from January 30, 2015 and once again is itself a throwback going way back to 1992. This is a view of Valley Forge National Park that I shot with my first 35mm camera. A Canon T50. I still have that camera and it still works. Actually I probably have just about every camera I've ever purchased. Yeah, I've sort of got a camera problem. You can Click Here to see my original post.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the view! I can understand about the 'camera'. Each one has it's unique way of capturing a photo. It depends on what you're trying to capture. And how much equipment you want to carry! Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll be shooting some film soon. Might even reproduce this scene. Stay tuned!

      Delete