Thursday, January 9, 2020

Throwback Thursday View - 9 January 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from January 9, 2015 but is really from March of 2000. Does that make sense? Well on January 9, 2015 I was trying a feature similar to Throwback Thursday that I called Retro Friday. I figured it would set me apart from something everyone else was already doing. But I didn't keep up with it and it just sort of went away. The picture I shared in 2015 was originally shot in 2000, on film. So I guess that really made it retro. And now today I am sharing the retro as a throwback. Easy huh? This was shot in Chinatown in San Francisco when I was there for work. It was a quick trip and I would really like to see it again when I have more time to spend there. I've been to California several times since then but just never made it that far north. Please Click Here to see my original post.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment