Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday View - 24 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing two photos. Well one photo but processed two different ways. I shot this yesterday at the Cafe right before the baby squirrel. This is one of the many bluejays that visit each day. The first version is in full color and in the second I was playing around with color removal. Let me know what you think.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I like the first one because I really enjoy color. I like the second one because the blue jay stands out so much. In other words I like them both and really couldn't choose which I liked more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy summed it up very well. I also think the color shows a sharper image while the second one has a softer image. I like both but for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the input. I too like the full color version better. But I like to play around every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete