Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday View - 23 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I was out in the Cafe this afternoon with my camera trying to shoot some bird pictures since I didn't see any squirrels at the time. I went around to the back section (back yard) and shot some really good stuff. When I was done I went back around to the front and saw what I knew had to be today's view. This is one of our recent baby squirrels that has finally come down out of the tree. It isn't my best work and is a little soft for my liking but I really wanted to get the shot. Hopefully I'll get some more soon. Oh and I know it's hard to tell from this image but this little guy would fit in the palm of your hand.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: