Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday View - 6 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's time once again for a Friday Schnitzel picture. Today however I am not sharing a shot from our camper because we decided to take a rare weekend off and stay home. In fact this is the first weekend we've missed since the opening of the season. But we'll be back down the shore next week. Anyway here is today's Schnitzel picture.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to this every week. He seems to be getting used to the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is. Plus it helps when I bribe him with a treat :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kathy. This is a highlight of the week for me. Hope he got a treat for 'sitting pretty'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did. The one I'm bribing him with in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete