Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday View - 7 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a few shots I made last Saturday while on a Whale and Dolphin watching tour in Cape May New Jersey. Cape May Whale Watcher is a tour we have been on a few times and have always enjoyed. And this time it was even nicer because we went with friends from the campground. It was a great day. We didn't see any whales but we did see a lot of dolphins.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures. I've never been that close to a dolphin outside of an aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Were they chattering? I hear they can be quite vocal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hear any chattering. It's a wonder though because there were a lot of them.

      Delete