Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday View - 15 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday evening Kim and I attended another Full Moon Walk at the Cape May National Wildlife Refuge. Our second. This time a bunch of friends from Ponderosa joined us making it even more fun. And the sky was fairly clear too making for a better view of the Moon rise. So you would think I'd share a picture of the Moon huh? Not yet. Today I would like to share the Sun. We got to the refuge just before sunset making the trip a sort of two for one deal. And I took full advantage. So for today's view here is one of many Sun shots I made.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! I love the dark contrast. I would have used the word beautiful however I get a sense of power in this photo.Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a few more to share. And maybe a Moon shot or two.

      Delete