Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday View - 28 September 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I really didn't get a lot of opportunity today to shoot but we did get out and about for a while. One of our stops was one of our favorite thrift stores down here at the shore. I don't usually find a lot of cameras there but today I found a good one. It's not worth a ton of money but I did get as really good bargain. I couldn't say no. So it is now part of my rather large collection that I hope to organize one day. For today's view I would like to share my find with you. This is a circa 1979 Pentax ME Super



 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos from this classic! Looks like a great deal!.

    ReplyDelete