Thursday, November 8, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 8 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us to November 9, 2014 at Valley Forge National Park. It also takes us back to my 100th post. That sure was a milestone for me. I never imagined I would make it that far sharing my photos (some of them rather artistic and a lot of them more like snapshots) and my little ramblings. But as I type this today I am about to publish my 1,568th post. Wow! And I hope to publish at least another 1,568. Many days it is quite easy but others not so much. But hey, I do what I can. As for today's photo I shot it a little after sunrise at my favorite spot in the park. For sunrises that is. I hope you enjoy this encore and remember to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday November 7, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. So beautiful....Can't believe you've taken that many! Is this the tree you've also shot in black & white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, that tree is about a quarter mile further into the park.

      Delete