Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday View - 3 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This morning as Kim and I were heading out to get breakfast I noticed this leaf just outside of my truck. What made it stand out to me was the way it was laying on the ground. It was kind of face down with it's stem sticking up in the air. Okay so that's not so strange except that the wind was very high and almost everything around it was blowing around yet there it was holding its own. Cool huh?

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree. So many times we miss the (apparently) small things. Thanks to you & your camera,we get a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what you can see if you take the time to stop and look. The simplest things are sometimes the most beautiful. Nature is amazing.

      Delete