Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday View - 5 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Every weekend from early Spring right into Autumn Kim and I drive past a series of lakes while on the way to the shore. And every time we drive by them I always say that one day I will pull over and snap some pictures. This has been going on since April. Well on our way home on Sunday I finally did it. We were running early and for once the sky was clear and it wasn't raining so it was the perfect time. I'm pleased overall but I wish I had taken a little longer and set up my shots better but I think you can see what I have been seeing for several months now.

Click For full Size Image
Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday November 4, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I think I would have had to pull over somewhere. Just for a few minutes to absorb all that peace...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We pass by three or four lakes just like this on the way to the shore every weekend, This one has the safest spot to pullover.

      Delete