Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9, 2014 - Photo Of The Day (And Post Number 100)

Like the Headline says this is my 100th post. I can hardly believe it. When I started out I figured I would do a post or so a week and that is what I did. But I wanted more. I wanted to share more. So I started posting a photo of the day. I must admit that some days it is tough. I guess it's sort of like writer's block except with photographs. It's hard to keep things fresh sometimes. But I do my best and I think I do okay.

So for today's photo I thought there would be no place more fitting  to shoot than Valley Forge. One of my favorite photographic destinations. I was up nice and early so I had plenty of time to drive over there and set up my tripods and get the cameras ready. Everything was in place for a sunrise shot except for one thing. The sun. It was pretty cloudy out there. But the scenery and the colors were nice and I think I came away with some good stuff. So to start off here is today's photo.


This was created using three images shot at three different exposures.

And of course while at the park I indulged in one of my newest obsessions. A time lapse of the "sunrise". Like I said there wasn't much sun but the sky and clouds are nice.



And to wrap it up for the day I am also sharing a "regular" video that I shot. It is about six minutes long and is an example of  the peacefulness of Valley Forge and why I love early mornings there. It is best viewed in 1080P HD and full screen.



Thanks for stopping by and reading my 100th post. I hope to bring you many more. And on that subject I would like to ask that if you enjoy what you see here to please share it with your friends and family. And always feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment