Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday View - 10 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post I had to work for a couple hours this morning. As such I am actually home during the daylight hours and able to see some of our local wildlife. Most days this time of year I am at work before sunrise and home after sunset. Have I ever mentioned that I really dislike Winter? Autumn is okay and I do enjoy a little change of climate but why can't we have Spring, Summer, early Fall and right back o Spring? Anyway getting back to today's photo here is one of our squirrels having a snack up in our weeping willow tree.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


A couple weeks or so ago I shared a couple photos from Kim's and my very chilly walk on the beach in Avalon New Jersey. I also shot a short video that I've been meaning to share here. I guess better late than never huh? Have a look here if you like and remember as with all my videos this is best viewed full screen at 1080p.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Friday November 9, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: