Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday View - 19 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I don't really get to see our squirrels during the work week. I put peanuts out and they get eaten but i'm just not around during the daylight hours to see it. But in just about a month we will have reached the Winter Solstice and the days will start getting longer again. Slowly but I'll take it. Since we are not camping on the weekends for now though I do see some daylight at home on the weekends. And I tend to take advantage of this time and do some shooting at the Cafe. Yesterday in fact I shot today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday November 18, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






1 comment: