Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday View - 9 November 2018 Edition

Today's Friday View is the same as most of my recent Friday Views but it is different too. It is of course a Schnitzel picture but not at our camper. I shot this just a few moments ago at home. I have to work for a couple hours tomorrow morning so we won't be heading to the shore until tomorrow afternoon. And pretty soon we will close down camp for the Winter. I really dislike Winter.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome guy! I see the Nylabone. My bullmastiff loved them. Does Schnitzel like winter? With a sweater,most dogs don't mind.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is. He doesn't seem to mind the Winter so much. Even when we have him groomed which he is due for. He'll wear a sweater but doesn't really like them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete