Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday View - 4 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am continuing with another shot I made at the Audubon Center at Mill Grove yesterday. And just like the subject of yesterday's photo today's has wings too. Take a look at this butterfly I saw in a bed of wildflowers just outside the Center's museum.

Click For Full Size Image
Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Monday September 4, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I have seen only one butterfly all summer. That's better than last year when I saw none. I have never seen one this color. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seem many. And hopefully next year we'll see a lot more when our wildflowers and butterfly garden bloom.

      Delete
  2. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete