Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday View - 3 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today on a rare Monday off from work and an even more rare off day at home I was determined to get out and shoot for a bit. As many of you know Kim and I spend most weekends at the shore in the Summer. And as such I haven't had a lot of time to enjoy our local surroundings. Don't get me wrong though, I love the new places we are discovering in Cape May County and will probably miss a few of our regular stops in the Winter months. But as the saying goes "There's no place like home".

Today for only the second time we visited the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove. A place that is literally 10 minutes from our house. I have known about the center for quite a while but never really knew all that it offered. And wow! What an awesome place just brimming with nature. With my camera in hand I was like a kid in a candy store. I got so much good material for the blog and will be sharing it over the next several days. Plus as a bonus to an already great day of shooting I set up in our backyard (aka The Garden Cafe) when we got home and got lots there too. It was just one of those "on" days I have every once in a while. So for today's photo I am starting off small and sharing this dragonfly with you. I always liked dragonflies for some reason. I think it's because they look a little scary but are really quite harmless.

Click For Full Size Image
Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday September 2, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It's surprising that they have such a small body to have such a wingspan...

    ReplyDelete