Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday View - 21 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it's Friday my friends and although the Summer season has all but ended we are still heading down to our camper in Cape May County. And we'll be heading to the shore until at least the end of October. For today's mobile update I'm sharing this snapshot from our drive down this evening. We hit the bridge the same time we always do except now it gets dark a lot earlier than during the peak of Summer.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. And it will continue to get dark earlier. That's the thing I like least about the winter. Good night shot though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. Before long I'll be driving to work in the dark and going home in the dark. I really dislike Winter.

      Delete