Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday View - 18 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I am finally feeling quite a bit better and for the first time in many days I am able to sit myself down at my computer and work up a proper photo for you today. Don't get me wrong I think the snapshots are great and even important. Snapshots record life and experiences and are vital but I love the art side of it as well. So for today's view I share this awesome female cardinal with you. she frequents this particular feeder so I always make sure it's filled so she sticks around. Female cardinals bring baby cardinals. The more the merrier!

Click For Full Size Image
Here is the EXIF data.


And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment