Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday View - 24 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We have gotten a lot of rain lately. Both here at home and at the shore. But there have been some moments in-between that have been at least a little dry and Saturday was one of them. We were able to enjoy the beach and were even able to relax by a campfire in the evening. And with the weather growing colder that is a good thing. Today's view is one of the many shots I made of Saturday's campfire. I love shooting them because no two will ever be the same. It is complete randomness. Enjoy.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this with my Samsung Galaxy S9+ and did some minor touch ups in Photoshop. I guess it's a snapshot+.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday September 23, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I love the campfire photos. And yes, it is cold today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There is nothing like a campfire on a cool night.

    ReplyDelete