Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday View - 17 September 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well I cautiously say I'm feeling a little better. Not 100% but almost there. Today was all about a doctor visit and a lot of rest, so though I do have stuff on my camera to share I didn't even look at the computer. So I reached back a bit on my phone and found one more I don't think I have shared before. I shot this during a trip to Smithville Village a month or so ago.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. This is cute how the white duck is leading the way. It looks like a parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! How appropriate now that the sound of migrating geese fill the air! Hope you feel better & better!

    ReplyDelete