Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

It was another chilly day here is Virginia Beach so instead of spending a lot of time by the water Kim and I went in another direction. We headed inland and visited the Virginia Zoo. And what a perfect day for a trip to the zoo. Sure it was a little cool but it wasn't too bad. And the animals were very active. I have a lot of photos to share with you. In fact I shot more than 500 frames. I may have to do a special post dedicated to the zoo but for now let's just start with this one.

Click For Full Size Image
The Meerkats were particularly active. This guy and his friends were so much fun to shoot. I would swear they were posing for the camera.


Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday November 13, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Is that a meerkat? I like it when animals will pose for me. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures from the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. These guys were great. I probably have 50 shots of them alone. Stay tuned! There's lot's more to come!

      Delete