Sunday, November 26, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Today I am sharing a behind the scene view of a typical early morning photo shoot. This one is from Virginia Beach and shows my camera phone set up on a tripod to video the sunrise. In this case the sunrise portion at the end of the video washed out a bit but the video as a whole is really good and represents my morning very well.

So here is the today's photo acting as a setup for the video that follows. Enjoy.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


Here is the video.


As always this is best viewed at full screen at the highest resolution your device supports.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday November 25, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I could watch & listen to that video for hours...so soothing to the soul. Of course I love the squirrel! I think he's asking "where's my feast?" ha ha

    ReplyDelete