Thursday, November 16, 2017

Welcome To The Thursday View

Being away on vacation I have had a lot of time to get out and shoot. And I have taken advantage which is evidenced by the literally over one thousand frames I have to go over for post processing. This morning alone I shot over four hundred and the day has just begun (As I type this). 

The Sun finally decided to fully show itself today and I was right there to greet it. And now in lieu of a "Throwback Thursday" post I am sharing this awesome sunrise.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday November 15, 2017

And that's all for now. But I have lots (And I mean lots) more to share. It will take a while but I promise it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: