Thursday, November 2, 2017

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Today's throwback photo once again goes back to 2014. November 2, 2014. It is actually one of several I posted that day. Reading the original post I see that I was testing my new phone at that time. The Motorola Droid Turbo. The Droid Turbo could have been a great phone. It's camera was pretty good but it was lacking in so many other ways. It's really a shame. But I did make some good pictures with it. Like this one at Valley Forge National Park.

Click For Full Size Image

You can read the Original Post Here You will also see the other photos I shared that day.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday November 1, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment