Sunday, November 12, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Kim and I spent our first full day in Virginia Beach today. Fortunately the weather warmed up a bit and we were able to get out and about. But before that I was up nice and early and though I did not plan on it for today I headed out to the beach to view and of course shoot the sunrise. The skies were rather cloudy and the Sun wasn't visible for long but I was still able to grab some pretty decent shots. And now I am here to share one with you.

Click For Full Size Image 

Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday November 11, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I really love Thursday's though.When the sky is streaked with various colors...
    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a few more from yesterday I'll be sharing soon.

    ReplyDelete