Friday, November 17, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

Today was a travel day my friends. Kim and I drove home from Virginia Beach and it sure is a pretty decent drive. Just under six hours. Now that we are settled back in I need to go through all of the frames I shot and figure out how I want to share the final cuts. And wow there sure is a lot to look over. It will take some time. But the good thing is I won't be short of material for quite a while. There is some good stuff coming your way.

Today's photo is one that I have overlooked. The ever important, obligatory seagull. A must for every trip to the shore. This one is from early in the week. But I have been snapping pics of them all week long and I have some pretty nice shots. And perhaps a video. But for now please take a look here.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View... But first a quick personal take on it.

As many of you know a sunrises are my favorite photo subject. And I've shot more than my fair share to say the least. Some were very good and others were rather flat in my opinion. Then there is this one.

Yesterday I shot what I feel to be my very best sunrise ever. Perhaps one of my best photos ever. And believe me I am not bragging. In fact I am the first to criticize my work. I am actually quite hard on myself. But dare I say I am humbly proud of this one. That is something I will very rarely say out loud (or here in my blog). I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.

Thursday November 16, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to say i don't get to stop by as often right now. I do love this sunset & agree it has some "it" factor. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please stop by whenever you can. You are always welcome :)

      Delete