Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday View - 3 March 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. So after a rainy Saturday we have been blessed with a very beautiful and sunny Sunday. Today's view is a few shots I made today. Two of them at the Norristown Farm Park and one along a random road while I was out and about. Both of these were shot with my new phone. I had to replace my Samsung S21 Ultra after about four years because it would no longer connect to a cellular network. Everything else works fine and I can even make calls when connected to WiFi but that won't really do will it? So I now have a Google Pixel 8 Pro and so far it's great. I'll give a more in-depth opinion of it in another post when I get used to it. For now though look at these.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice camera. Let me know how you like it after you have used it awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to capture well. The photos are beautiful. For some reason I like the last one, the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw this tree on my way somewhere and pulled over on the way back to grab a couple shots. It kind of stands out for some reason

      Delete