Saturday, March 9, 2024

Saturday View - 9 March 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Well it's another rainy Saturday around here. This seems to be a pattern. And again, as such, I was not able to spend a lot of time out shooting. But I did get out for a bit in the morning when it was just drizzling. And now I have a few shots and a rather long video to share. And here they are.

These are from the Farm Park.




And the video was made on my way to the park from a local Wawa store.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Nice photos. I watched the entire video and it was great! Wish I had a little house by that stream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was great. I love listening to the bubbling stream. Photo #2 with the lone tree is
    really unique. Don't know why I like the single trees.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The single tree is what caught my eye too

      Delete