Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday View - 10 March 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Well today was in many ways nicer than yesterday. Mainly it didn't rain. Actually it did very briefly but not like yesterday. But it was very windy. And the wind made it feel cold. But with all of this I still went out shooting and put my new Pixel phone to the test. I took a drive to the Schuylkill River Trail at Betzwood and walked along the water. It was very wet and muddy. The first picture says it all. Now for today's view I am sharing some of what I got. These are straight out of the phone with no adjustments.













And here is a couple quick videos.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. You are one intrepid photographer! Some of the photos (ie #3, #5, #6 etc) seem awfully
    close considering the squishy conditions. All came out wonderfull!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! In shots 3, 5 and 6 the water is covering an area that I can usually walk out in the river

      Delete