Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday View - 11 March 2024 Edition

For today's view I would like to share a few more shots from my trip to the river trail yesterday. The Bridge that crosses the Schuylkill River connects the trail to Valley Forge National Park. In a couple of the shots you can see the old and long unused Valley Forge train station. Freight trains do still use these tracks. In fact just as I crossed back to get to my car a train came down the tracks. Maybe next time I can grab some pictures. Please note that the river isn't usually brown. It's just this way due to swelling caused by a lot of recent rain.







Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Wow! These photos are great! The ones with the bridge are interesting but the ones of the
    station are historic. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete