Saturday, March 30, 2024

Saturday View - 30 March 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. What a beautiful day. Spring has really sprung, It's warming up and we actually don't have any rain today. Not yet anyway. And being up early like usual I thought it would be nice to head to the park and grab some sunrise shots. So I dressed and got my camera ready and headed out the door. But before I got to my car I noticed the Moon shining nice and bright. And as I viewed it through the branches of my oak tree I knew that I had to shoot a few frames to capture it. Afterward I drove to the park right up the road. And now while at the park waiting for the Sun to rise above the horizon I saw a plane above me with a nice trail behind it so I grabbed a few shots. Finally the Sun showed up and of course I shot plenty of pictures. And now for today's view I would like to share some of my morning with you. Oh and my morning didn't end here. I drove to the other side of the park and got some really good shots. And you can see them right here tomorrow.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. You certainly were busy! I am floored. These photos are...fantastic! The trail is beyond words.
    The moon....& watching the sunrise,,,,,well icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a very nice walk and finding a new to me trail was even better. I have more to share in my next post later today.

      Delete