Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday View - 16 August 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Okay, today's view is not as nice as I would like it to be. It was shot at long range and some of the detail is off but I still want to share it. This is a recent addition to the Cafe family of guests. I was told there was groundhogs in the area but until about a week ago I had never seen one. So when I had a chance to grab a picture I did. The thing with this groundhog is that it is very skittish. If it hears me at all it will run into the bushes. So anyway for today's view have a look at our groundhog.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the new addition! Great that you were able to catch any photo.What food
    does he/she seem partial to,do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They eat mostly grass and clover but will also eat bird seed that falls onto the ground

      Delete
  2. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    Thanks a lot🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤

    Thank you very much sir❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

    Thanks R.buckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete