Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday View - 19 August 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I wanted to bring you a series of new photos from a different perspective. I have a bench that sits along one side of the Cafe that I keep a bowl of fresh water on for anyone who needs to use it. But I thought it may be cool if I put a tray of seed there too to see who might stop by and eat it. I added some peanuts too. But in all I came up with only one decent shot. And now I would like to share it with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Was it there for only 1 day? Maybe they're leary & need to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put it there so maybe. I'll see how it goes

      Delete