Saturday, August 5, 2023

Saturday View - 5 August 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's your weather today? It has been quite nice around here. There is no rain and it's warm without high humidity. Much different than the same time last year. Or the same time last week for that matter. So with it being comfortable I thought it would be a good time to take a drive to Morris Arboretum and have a walk around. I didn't walk the regular path but rather had a look around the wetlands section. It's really nice there and is usually less crowded. And of course I shot a good amount of pictures. Now for today's view I would like to share some of them with you.












And as a bonus I would also like to share a quick video I made while walking around the lake.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. I like the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if the purple flowers are lavender? Heather? Look interesting. I kinda like the leaves that
    look crinkled. I means they have a history of surviving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first purple flower is an Allegheny Monkey Flower, the second is known as a Healall. I'm not sure what their real names are but this is what they are known as. I looked them up using Google Lens

      Delete
  3. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    Thanks a lot🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤

    Thank you very much sir❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

    Thanks R.buckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete